Sunday 21 May 2023

Covid

 For just over a week, I had the doubtful pleasure of having a corona-virus infection. Fortunately, I took all available vaccinations, so the effects were not too severe. Fatigue, shortness-of-breath and general malaise. The dreaded double line on the lateral flow test said it all. I was pleased when it returned to single-line working, to use a railway expression. Apart from the physical unwellness, Covid also gives you a sense of anxiety, as in 'how bad is this going to get'. I hope not to get it again - but that's out of my control.

1 comment:

  1. We had it in January. Only ran a fever for about a day and a half, but felt like crap for two weeks. And, yeah...there's always that specter hanging over your head of "How bad is this going to get?" My biggest takeaway from the whole thing was that the vaccines are pretty useless...although who knows how sick I would have been had I not had every vaccine that came available...?

    ReplyDelete