Wednesday 3 October 2018

A new start

This is my 4th blog since I started blogging 14 years ago, virtually to the day. Northern Trip took me from Kirkwall to Stornoway. When AOL pulled the plug on its journals service, I transferred to Blogger under the guise of Atlantic Lines. Five months before, I had opened a parallel blog named The Shell Gallery where I would write during family visits to the Netherlands. All these remain on-line, but I shall only continue to update on A Cobbled Road. My circumstances are changing, but that's not what this blog will be about. I'll only post about outcomes.

Why the name? Life is never easy, but you can only go forward.

3 comments:

  1. No angel. "Life is never easy". It's the overcoming of those obstacles that chisels us into the person we need to become. Keep up the strength and battle on. Enjoy the easier moments when they come.💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Jeanie said! Wishing you the very best xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bumpy or smooth, a road is still a road, the mechanism we use to transplant ourselves, sometimes for a little while, other times forever. I love roads, I love using them, and wood paths are my favorite guides to the unknown. Best of the best to you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete